Event Debriefs – Not Evil. Always Necessary.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LEVEL5 EVENTS BY THE EXPO GROUP
We know! It’s so darn tempting not to hold an event debrief. Yet, they are so very worthwhile. At the very least, develop a report even if it’s just for you and ESPECIALLY if it relates to an annual event. Here’s a cheat sheet of what it might include:
- Date, time, location, type of event (reception, seated dinner, theater-style program)
- Relevant stats – # of invites, RSVPs, no-shows, attendees
- Who were the intended audiences, and did they come? Or were U struggling to fill seats?
- What were the event goals and were they achieved?
- What worked? What didn’t? What should be adjusted?
- Who would miss this event if you never did it again?