You Do U: Considering Your Campaign Close
Your hard work paid off. It’s time to celebrate! Make it count. Here are a few questions to ask as you consider a fitting close to your campaign.
- Who do we want to care about the campaign’s success and why?
- Which stories will bring the campaign to life?
- Who do we need to hear from and who needs to be heard?
- Is the celebration a one-time event or a series of events to cater to various audiences?
- How will you show the campaign’s progress and impact in new and innovative ways?
- In what ways will you recognize donors?
- How can you generate a sense of accomplishment and excitement across constituencies?
- When and where should all of this come together?
- What resources do you need for the finale to match the success of your campaign?
- How can the close position the institution for the next campaign?